Sunday, July 1, 2012

A New Lifestyle


Laura:

I went to the Group Active class at the gym on Friday morning and it was WONDERFUL! I was there with Tonia and we had a great time. We are meeting for the 545 am class Monday morning also. Mornings work best for her and I. I then came in on Saturday and met with Sonya again and weighed in and was very happy to learn that I was down 2.5 pounds in only 4 days! That made me feel very good and gave me more energy and encouragement to keep going! I attended several graduation parties yesterday and have several more today and still followed my diet or as I am going to call it now my "new lifestyle" as that sounds better to me than a diet! I am still waiting on my CHANTIX to arrive so I did email Leslie at the wellness center and left a message for the nutritionist on Friday to get some tips. If I can get working on the smoking then I will really be heading in the perfect direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment