Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wonderful Changes

Roseann:

It was a fantastic day! We had a great conference call, it was great to have Barb and Laura there. Hope that others will be able to attend, if not, hope that you get a lot from these calls, as I know I have. Then I and my friend Cindy went to the Wegman’s tour. We learned a lot! We discussed label reading, portion sizes, balancing your carb/calorie/protein ratios, tried some new foods, (I had sushi for the first time in my life, found out that sushi is NOT raw meat, actually it stands for vinegar-rice, which is what surrounds the food. You can use anything inside, so I tried the vegetable roll, and it was great!), and found some new snack and meal ideas. Kelly was interesting, and funny. After we were complete with our tour, Cindy and I went shopping, and brought home some goodies, can’t wait to try them.

She and I were below our calorie goals today, and got to enjoy a treat of vanilla ice cream with syrup and extras! Don’t know how I did it, but my pedometer is reading 24,000 steps, and I know that I cleared the numbers last night. It is amazing how much walking I did today, and yet I don’t feel tired! Just so excited about the wonderful changes in myself as well as my friends and family! I see and feel the outward changes, really would like to know if the inward changes are happening. Can’t wait for my next bloodwork, hope I have made some major changes in my numbers!

Loved seeing the other members of the program today at Wegmans, miss seeing them at Gold’s since I have been using Planet Fitness, but so glad that they are doing so well.

Week 5 here we come!
Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment