Friday, July 27, 2012

A Day of Rest

Roseann:

Yesterday was a day of rest. Our friends left and I took a small nap during the day, and then just hung around the house. I was exhausted from our very busy and fun vacation!

One day of rest, sometimes is needed, especially if you are working your body hard. So, I was not concerned, and rightly so, because.... I weighed myself this morning, and I lost another 2 pounds! So, that makes a total of 14 pounds thus far. I am only 21 pounds away from a “healthy” BMI! I am so excited!

Going to the gym today, and going to do some yard work, laundry, baking, and housework. Moving more today than yesterday.

I have a high cholesterol, so I decided to find a low fat oatmeal cookie recipe. (Oatmeal is found to help lower cholesterol) I found some recipes, and I am going to see what I can do to tweak it to make it the healthiest, and let you know how they turn out. Wish me luck!

Remember to move when you can, watch what you eat, and enjoy this journey!

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment