Friday, July 20, 2012

Staying on the Plan Even in Busy Times

Roseann:

No gym today, was busy preparing for our friend’s arrival. Did yard work and house work. Then, this afternoon walked around the parking lot of the Holiday Inn in Liverpool looking at cool cars. Then went shopping, making sure to park at the furthest spot in the parking lot so that we had to walk further. Movement is the key.

Was only 5 calories away from my maximum caloric intake, but I was still below. Was able to have my favorite sandwich (pb&j), and fig newton cookies for dessert after dinner. I love this diet! Need to work on eating more vegetables though.

The next three days we will be busy with our friends at the Syracuse Nationals. Will try to do my best in keeping up the communication.

Weigh in tomorrow morning. Getting nervous, since my exercise was hindered this week.

Leg is almost completely healed, still tight at times, and have to be careful not to walk too fast, but improving daily.

Hope you all have a healthy, safe, and enjoyable weekend!

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment