Wednesday, July 18, 2012

No More Excuses

Jacklin:

Sorry I have been bad with the blogging! I went out of town to Burlington, Vermont last week with my husband for our one year wedding anniversary. The trip was wonderful but I had a hard time being mindful with my eating choices because Burlington has sooo many delicious restaurants!! We did do a lot of walking though, I wish I had a pedometer to track all of my steps like some of the other participants. I plan on getting one this week! Then I was home for 3 days and went away again for a beach reunion with my college friends. Again, wonderful but hard to stay on track. My summer trips are over now though so I have no more excuses!!! I was really excited today be able to listen to the conference call recording with Lisa Cavallaro, she had a lot of awesome tips that I think will help me. Such as making a list of all the excuses I use to not exercise... I am totally someone who can think of just about any excuse to not exercise if I'm feeling lazy that day. Listening to Lisa made me realize just how often I do that and starting now that is going to be my new mantra for the rest of this program... no more excuses! Thank you Lisa for your advice and to all the other participants for motivating me through your actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment