Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Almost Halfway


Suzanne:

Well we are going to be starting week 6 of our healthy lifestyle journey! I have to say that things are going pretty good for me. To my surprise I have lost 12lbs already and I'm feeling pretty good! I need to stay positive and keep on working hard at getting healthy! Working hard at the gym and feeling it the next couple of days is really starting to pay off! I bought a couple of new heart healthy cookbooks and I can't wait to start using them! My kids are really excited for me and the progress I have made and that just keeps me motivated even more! This week I plan on buying a bike so I can get out and ride at the lake or just around the neighborhood. My sister is trying to convince me to get roller blades and go roller blading with her. I'm not so sure about that, with two bad knees and a bad foot I'm not sure I can do that! Sorry sista! Well as we approach week 6 I'm staying positive and motivated to make the best of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment