Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Different Perspective

Roseann:

Monday: I stayed home and did a lot of housework. Went over in my caloric intake. Felt bad, so made sure I took a walk after dinner, but it wasn’t enough to compensate, so was still a little over by bedtime. Not bad though. Won’t beat myself up like I have before. I know that I made good choices, just need to keep monitoring the intake. Slow and steady....

Tuesday: Went to Gold’s and met with my personal trainer, did some cardio work on something that looks like an elliptical, but is called a “climber”. It was different, but still fun. Then a few of us met with Lisa, the life coach/weight loss trainer. She was great. Gave us a lot to think about. She talked to us about weight loss from a different perspective. It is important to gather all the information you can, from many different perspectives, and do what works for you. We can’t expect that one plan will work for everybody, so it is important to try different avenues, and use what works for us individually. The important thing is that you get started, and try. You will never know if it works, unless you begin. So glad that I have begun to take this journey now, before it is too late.

Wednesday, three of our ladies will be on Today in Central New York. Excited to see them on television. Hope others are encouraged by our stories! Going to Gold’s to do a demo for a program called TRX. The other ladies are saying it is great, so I am looking forward to it. Like I said, you won’t know if you like it until you try it, so here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment