Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenging Workouts

Suzanne:

Well here it is Monday so soon! I had a great weekend, went to the gym on Sunday and did cardio. That was pretty intense but not as intense as Fit-traxx! That class works your whole core and you feel it for a few days, but I guess that's a good feeling! Wednesday I will be doing the TRX class with my sister, that should be fun! I meet with the nutritionist today and leraned a lot from her to start making health choices. With all the help and support from every body you just can't help but to try and do your best.


Tecora:

Had a great workout today. TRX class with Raelynn is Awesome. She is a great trainer and I found the class to be a lot of fun. Although some parts were very challenging. Everyone should try it out. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment