Thursday, July 19, 2012

Making a Promise

Suzanne:

As we start week 4 I am dedicated even more to make this journey the best it can be! I can't lie the last 3 weeks have been a struggle for me, not as far as exercising but bad food choices. I need to get it in my head that just because its there it doesn't mean I have to eat it! I know I can do this and with the help and support of friends and family I am determined to show them I can! Working out at the gym really puts things in perspective for me. It doesn't make sense to work hard there and then eat just any thing! So from this day on I am making myself the promise to do this right and start making healthier choices! Monday I brought my sister to the gym with me and we both worked very hard. It was so nice to have her there to show her some of the things that I do at the gym and the different programs the Gold's gym offers. I went back to the gym on Wednesday and to my surprise I ran into a friend and we exercised together. That was a nice surprise! Yesterday I listened to the conference call from Lisa Cavallaro, she talked about support and how to be self supportive. She talked about us being our biggest critics, and she is right! I have decided to take this journey to make a change in my self and to love who I am! Thank you Lisa for all you support and being part of our journey!                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment