Monday, July 16, 2012

Staying Motivated

Tecora:

At the start of week three I am still highly motivated. I keep myself active even if I find myself not getting to the gym. I will ride my exercise bike at home in between home life duties. I have not weighed myself and have not been weighed since the start of the Better U Challenge. So I have no idea of any pounds lost if any? Although, I have been told a few times that my body is beggining to look different & I myself feel better in some of my clothes:) Very encouraging! I thought that a weigh in for my Birthday next week will hopefully be a good Birthday present to myself. Slipping off the food trail and sticking to eating healthy has been the most challenging for me. I am tired of eating salad everyday. I am going to begin to focus more on healthier eating while enjoying other types of food in moderation of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment