Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekend Challenges

Jacklin:

Well I have been doing well so far this week with exercise and eating well but the weekends are always my downfall! I went to Gold's on Monday and Tuesday this week and then did Crossfit Tuesday and Thursday and I will be going again on Saturday morning. Crossfit workouts always kick my butt! But the results are awesome and I always feel like I have more energy when I do them. It is great to have a partner to work out with and I'm lucky that my husband works out with me. It definitely motivates me to work out more when I have him to go with, especially those early morning ones when I just don't want to get out of bed! As I said weekends are always my downfall and this weekend is going to be a challenge for me because I have a party to go to and I'm going on a wine tour. I am excited about the wine tour, I love my wine! But I will need to be mindful of how much I am eating...and drinking! I hope everyone has a great weekend and is feeling good about their progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment