Friday, June 29, 2012

Figuring it All Out


Laura:

It took me awhile I guess to figure out what I was truly doing but, on day 1 I did OK with my diet but was unable to make it to the gym. Day 2 I met with my trainer and she was wonderful and made me feel quite a bit better, although I still felt very overwhelmed, a bit lost and confused with the entire program. Somewhat unsure of truly what I was doing but yet determined to succeed! Day 3, again unable to make it to the gym so was very angry with myself thinking I was never going to be able to do this. Then I realized I was doing it, my diet has improved in just a few short days and I was determined to somehow fit the gym into my busy work schedule and family life. On day 4 I made it to the gym before work and was able to do a great cardio workout. I felt great when I went to work. I felt much better today although had every intention of contacting the nutritionist today as my diet is truly not what it should be and is actually getting quite boring although I am staying within my calories. Then it hit me that my goal is to quit smoking and to do that I did send out my prescription to get my chantix filled, I set my quit date (hopefully) my pills will be here...lol! I am not going to share my quit date yet but it is sooner that I had originally planned! I also plan on contacting the smoking cessation program at St Joe's tomorrow which I again originally was going to hold off on but I need to get moving. I think I am heading in the right direction but just need to utilize all of my resources and find a buddy to work out with as it is truly hard by yourself!! Tomorrow morning I am going to "attempt" (haha) a class at the gym...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment