Thursday, June 28, 2012

Household Exercise and Taking a Break

Roseann:

Today (Wednesday) was a great day. I worked outside in the yard all day from 9 am to 4 pm. Got my cardio exercise by pushing my reel mower for 2 1/2 hours. Was sweating and felt my heart beating fast, so I know that I had a good cardio workout. Then I did weed trimming and hand weeding. Holding the weed eater helped to work my arms. Need a good leg workout? Hand weeding is a good way to work out your thighs. Don’t kneel or use something to sit on, do squats, it really helps to build your thighs! Took breaks to hydrate and eat lunch to make sure I was keeping my body healthy. My hunger was much better, and not so intense. Happy to know that my body is adjusting well.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I will not be doing any exercise. I was bit by a deer fly above my right eye this afternoon, and I reacted badly to it, as the right side of my face is very swollen. Antihistamine makes me very lethargic, so I will not be doing much of anything. It’s ok though, we all need to take a break from exercise. The key is that I have to keep my calories low, as I will not be moving much.

Friday I will be going back to work with my personal trainer. Excited about a new program Gold’s is launching.

Wishing you all Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment