Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sticking With It

Anna:

Today when I woke up I was sore and I wanted to just stay in bed. Then I realized I had agreed to meet a friend at the gym so I needed to get moving. I was thankful for this new friend holding me accountable to my weight loss and exercise needs because without her I would have stayed in my bed. I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 30 minutes and then went to a group sculpt class. Off to a good start. Trying to watch what I eat and manage portion control. Each little step is helping me get healthier.


Tecora:

I had a wonderful workout yesterday. Sonal and I were in the same class. Definitely made it more fun and motivational. Today I had lean chicken and salad for my brunch. Still finding it hard to get up and have breakfast before work. But as promised to myself I prepared salad and chicken last night and ate it a work as soon as I was able to. Today is a long day for me at work. So no gym time today. But, I will do Zumba fit with my daughters before having to return to work this evening. I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment