Friday, August 17, 2012

Staying Successful No Matter What Happens in Life

Roseann:

Yesterday was a very long day waiting around for physicians in the hospital. It was successful in forming a plan, and understanding what we will be doing for her, and getting on board as a team to make my mother better.

Today, instead of running, I have a LOT of tasks to complete that were neglected this past week. I will be doing a lot of yard and housework, so will be keeping very busy.

Still doing good on food, although went overboard in sodium today, still stayed within my caloric range.

Looking forward to being home today!! Been a long week!

I lost another 3 pounds this week in spite of not exercising as much as I desired. So, you see, you don’t have to work hard, or push yourself, the goal is just to move, and watch your diet. You can do this too, no matter what you have going on in your life!

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment