Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Staying on Track Through Life's Surprises

Roseann:

Not much to report for yesterday, as I was mostly at the hospital with my parents. But I did exercise in the morning at the gym, knowing I had to go to the hospital, and did good on calorie intake. Today I am planning on getting some chores done at home, and running again some time during the morning.

My feet are very sore, so I am hoping that I can tolerate running today. I won’t have to go back to the hospital until Wednesday, but I am proud of myself that I am still finding a way to support my parents, but still take care of myself. Life can be an easy excuse to slow down or stop your program or training, but exercise they say is a good stress reliever, and I need to de-stress! I am grateful to have a sister who helps me in supporting my parents, and allows me to have my rest.

Looking forward to our conference call tonight. They are always so informative and inspiring!

Can’t believe we are already into week 8! This program is just flying by, and I am just amazed at the progress of each and every one of us. This program has changed, and perhaps, even saved our lives, there is no way to say thank you enough. Hoping that this blog has inspired you also, to make changes in your life. And maybe something we have shared here, has not only changed your life, but has been a catalyst for preventing you from being the next heart attack or stroke statistic!

Wishing you a heart healthy life.

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment