Friday, August 31, 2012

A Very Good Week

Barb:

Week 10 has been a very good week for me, and hope it has been true for the rest of the CNY BetterU participants. I can't believe we are going into week 11, but ladies we need to keep the momentum going long after the 12 weeks. I am sure everyone agrees. We have all improved to some degree and it has been a great journey! Once again, thank you to the American Heart Association for this privilege and to all who direct the program.

During Week 10 I have branched out a bit more and now do a two hour water program--the first is the aqua fit and is followed by a deep water program. I feel I have benefited from both. In addition to those 3 times a week, I do the Silver Sneakers on Tuesday and Thursdays, and following the Thursday class, I have added the Sumba program with Suzanne. That is so much fun! Every day I am at the gym, which usually numbers 4 times/week, I also walk on the treadmill a mile every day. I have lost 7 lbs. and seem to be at a plateau. No complaints though because I feel stronger, happier and my blood pressure is down considerably. All in all, the program has been great! Do hope everyone has enjoyed it too. 

All the best, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment