Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Weigh-In

Roseann:

I weighed in on Friday, and lost 2 more pounds! 21 in total since June! So awesome!

Exercise was minimal this weekend. I had my daughter and future son-in-law staying with us over the weekend, and went to visit my mother in the hospital on Sunday. She is still experiencing fluid issues, so will not be discharged as of yet.

Today I will be going to the school to check on paperwork, and will be stopping by Planet Fitness to do some strength/circuit training. I’ve been running, but haven’t really worked enough on my muscles, so I need to make sure I balance my running/jogging, with strength training. I miss going to the gym, so I am really looking forward to going today.

Busy week ahead getting ready for the new school year, helping my parents, and taking care of myself. Actually excited about the start of the new school year. I have so much to teach my students and parents, and can’t wait to get started on mentoring and encouraging others to be healthier.

What have you learned reading our blogs? What can you teach others about being more heart healthy? Spread the news, and be a catalyst for heart healthy change.

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment