Thursday, August 16, 2012

Family Support

Beth:

My parents are here from Florida for a few weeks and I was so excited to see them! They are very well aware of the BetterU program and have been very supportive. I was a bit nervous when they pulled in the driveway - would they notice the effects of seven weeks of exercise and healthy eating?!

I wasn't disappointed! They immediately noticed my weight loss - especially in my face - and commented that my clothes look 'big' on me!!

When I weighed myself at the gym on Tuesday and saw that I lost two more pounds, I was so happy they were here to share the great news! I have lost 21 pounds in total since the program started and I am only 9 pounds away from my personal goal of 30 pounds!

I miss bread and butter, I miss pizza, I miss soda and I really miss hot fudge sundaes but I love how I feel and the saying is 100% true - 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'

No comments:

Post a Comment