Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Smoke Free for 28 Days


Laura:

I am now 28 days smoke free!! I feel great in that aspect! I found out on our conference call with Lisa tonight that I have lost 1 pound since I quit smoking so maybe things are starting to turn around??

I did fit trax today at the gym and I love it, I am so hoping that after all of this is done I will be able to afford to keep this up at the gym and do the fit trax because fit trax seems to be something I think I can do and I think it will help me. I feel like I am behind in the weight lose area due to the quitting smoking as I feel I have been at a stand still because of the focus on stopping the cigarettes. It sounds strange but makes sense to me and probably other smokers or ex ones.

I am happier and sleeping better so feel things are improving overall. I am finally in a routine of getting up going to the gym and then going to work, part of my obstacles are sometimes my job is a little busy and/or crazy some my small frequent meals become bunched together making them larger. My diet has improved and I am learning to make better choices. I have a great feeling about all of this, my excitement grows everyday and unfortunately this program is almost half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment