Monday, August 13, 2012

A Cheat Night and a Gripe

Beth:

I haven't blogged in quite a while...sorry about that! Life gets busy - especially during the summer in upstate NY. Everyone tries to enjoy the nice weather while it's here because we know what January is like!

Things are going great with the program. I had a great 'cheat night' at Melting Pot with friends last week. The chocolate fondue was worth every calorie :)

My most recent 'gripe' is skinny people that can eat fattening food and not gain an ounce. I sit in restaurants and watch these huge meals come out of the kitchen and then skinny people eat the whole plate! I'm talking about pizza and wings, fettuccini Alfredo (yum!), cheeseburgers and anything fried. I swear I can gain weight just by being in the same room as these foods; so how do these skinny people eat them? We all have those friends who can eat anything and still fit in their size 2 jeans. I really hate these people! I especially hate them when I'm eating a green salad with oil and vinegar.

I know...I know...everything in moderation. But I really want to stay strict with my diet until I reach my goal of 30 pounds lost. Then I'll get more relaxed and move to a maintenance diet. I'm still at 19 pounds down total and that's amazing. I haven't measured my waist but I know for sure I am losing inches. My clothes fit completely different which feels fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment