Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Really Good Day

Roseann:

I had a really good day today.

I wore my size 14 jeans all day for the first time in YEARS! They have been in my closet waiting for so long, I don’t even remember how long ago it was I bought them! I do know though, that it has been years I have been waiting to finally wear them! Not only was I able to wear them, but I was comfortable, even bending down and weeding. I was able to get out and enjoy the absolutely beautiful day. I even took my bike ride this afternoon, riding for 3 miles.
I had totally forgotten that today was Tuesday, and that we had our conference with Lisa at noon. We were able to have it this evening, and as usual it was very enlightening and helpful. It was nice to have Laura and Suzanne there too.

We will be doing the ARC race on September 8th together as a group. And even though we will be walking it, I plan on training as if I were going to be running it. I will start next week. I am not a runner, but thought this would be a great goal. Suzanne said that her one goal is to do a triathlon and this inspired me to try to train for the 5K. Wish me luck!

Hope you are setting goals for things you have always wished to do, but never thought you could. Now is the time to believe!

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment