Monday, August 6, 2012

Inspiring Change in Others

Roseann:

Not much to say about this weekend. I didn’t go to the gym, but did work around the house. Helped my husband to move some heavy equipment, assisted with some renovations in our house, babysat my granddaughter who kept me so very busy, and did my usual housework. Tried to keep as busy as I could.

I felt really good when I helped to inspire another friend in her weight loss dilemma. I loved being able to share the information that I have learned to assist her. I hope that my life will be a continuing example for others. My husband had blood work done Saturday for his appointment today, so I am hoping that we see a change in his numbers. Even though his diet really hasn’t changed all that much, the smaller changes that I have made may be affecting his numbers, such as less use of butter, and more vegetables. He had lost a couple of pounds recently, so I am hoping that he is changing on the inside too.

Did really well on my food diary, keeping my food within my calorie goals, even being able to feel full and eat dessert too! Sometimes I still have problems with too much protein, cholesterol, fat or carbs, but for the most part, I am doing well.

Have a busy week ahead with personal activities, so am going to try to find a balance between my chores and my gym visits. Plan on working outside a lot, that’s if the weather cooperates. I like doing yardwork, I feel like I am accomplishing so much, as I am making my yard look beautiful, and at the same time getting my exercise. It’s a very symbiotic relationship! Not to mention when I use my reel mower, I am also helping the environment, a nice little perk.

Hoping you all had a productive and healthful weekend,
Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment