Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Little Things

Roseann:

Love the little things I have noticed that make me feel so good. Had to go upstairs yesterday to give a message to a teacher, and noticed that I didn’t get short of breath! Last school year, if I attempted to go up the flight of stairs to the second floor, it would take me a while to catch my breath, before I could say anything, as I was so short of breath. Not so yesterday! I went up at a pretty quick clip, and was able to speak without a problem! All these little blessings, are so inspiring and encouraging.

Had the final conference call with Lisa. It was a great one! She had a very inspiring message, and it was again full of information, laughs, and inspiration. Thank you Lisa, for all your assistance, support, and encouragement. I look forward to seeing you again at the Handbags Helping Hearts on September 20th, the AHA luncheon on November 1st, and maybe, at another race!

Went a little over on my calories today, but not by much, still ate well, and made good choices. Feeling great.

I will be running again today. It was cool weather on Monday when I ran, so it made it easier to get to the 2.5 miles, hoping that I can go to 2.75 miles in spite of the fact that it will be warmer today. I am so excited to run again. I am so glad I found an exercise that I really enjoy and look forward doing. I never thought I would be running, ever, but here I am, and there I go!

Hoping you are reaching your goals, and finding joy in your activities and exercise routines.

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment